1. Carlton Property Management Ltd, a member of The Property Ombudsman, aims to provide the highest standards of service to all our customers.
2. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we have a complaints procedure. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally by a Director of the company and in the event that we are not able to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman.
3. If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to the address below:-
Carlton Property Management Ltd
7 Gildredge Road
4. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
5. Your complaint will have a full and thorough investigation undertaken in accordance with established in-house procedures, and a written outcome of the investigation issued within 15 working days.
6. If the consumer remains dissatisfied, a prompt and detached review will be undertaken by staff not involved in the transaction.
7. We will then issue a written statement setting out the review findings and expressing our final viewpoint (including any offer made).
8. You will also be informed of our membership of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), as shown below, and the 12 month timescale to refer the matter to the TPO, if you remain dissatisfied. This process will take no more than 8 weeks.
43-55 Milford Street
Tel: 01722 333306