ONLINE MANAGEMENT - IMPROVING COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND US
Carlton Property Management provides a service that allows us to communicate far more effectively
Sometimes it can be difficult for us to communicate effectively with our customers. Letters, e-mails and AGMs can be useful but they don’t always get things done quickly. Here at Carlton PM we understand the importance of moving forward. With that in mind, we take communication to the next level with our innovative and easy to use online service. It saves time not just for us, but for you too.
How Carltons’ new service will help
Carltons’ online service revolutionises the way we communicate about your building:
- Get regular news and updates about the building
- When things go wrong in your building, send us online requests to get the problem sorted
- Keep track of requests and see how we are progressing. You can also see if issues have been reported by other residents
- Vote and collaborate about group decisions online, helping us to get your feedback and get things done as quickly as we can
- In emergencies, you can reach your neighbours direct via email and text message, at the same time keeping all contact details private
- Have all documents in one secure place. If you need building documents such as insurance details, they will all be stored online and are easily searchable
- Receive newsletters by email to see all the latest activities going on and how they affect you. Urgent items can be sent direct to your mobile phone by text
The most important thing to remember is that your details are kept highly secure. You can choose how frequently you receive updates and we will never give your neighbours your contact details. They will see only a display name, which you choose.
If you don’t have a computer or access to the internet – let us know and we can add you to the paper Newsletter list.
Directors, Residents’ Associations
For Directors and those who often give a great deal of their free time to coordinate Residents’ Associations the service really helps. Keep minutes, discussion, and open issues all in the one place. A quote from one such resident director “I can’t believe we ever managed this without the online service”.
Other benefits of the service
If you don’t want to, you needn’t sign up for any other reason than simply to use the emergency aspects described. However, our new service also provides a number of bonus features that we hope improves your quality of life and the sense of community in your building.
- Our News Radar pinpoints your building then looks for all the closest events, activities and news in your area
- You can add your own local news, activities and events to the site
- Start discussions or ask for help from your neighbours, e.g. “Does anyone know a good electrician?”
- Search for local services, from restaurants to plumbers
- Get trustworthy recommendations from all neighbours in the discussion forums
It takes just five minutes to sign up, but once you’ve registered you’ll realise exactly how much time you will save.
In order to register, simply click on client login and enter your personal invitation key.
If you have any questions or queries, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Whatever the problem, our friendly staff are always on hand to help put your mind at ease.