PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HOVE & BRIGHTON
As managing agents, we specialise solely in property management so we provide an extremely efficient, professional, transparent and cost effective property management service to the blocks we manage.
We have an office in Church Road, Hove, as well as our main office in Eastbourne. Through these two offices we cover all of East Sussex and parts of West Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
The directors of resident management companies can entrust all their Landlord obligations and responsibilities to us with complete confidence because we are very thorough and provide monthly management reports, which include income and expenditure month on month; service charge arrears reports; and monthly bank statements.
Everyone has 24/7 access to our online secure client area, which enables them to monitor and track maintenance issues, request work, communicate securely and confidentially with each other or discuss and poll the views of all the flat owners on issues of interest and concern to everyone. Communications done this way ensures that everyone is included and each discussion subject captures everyone’s views in one place. This online interactive service, which gives each block it’s own ‘web site’, is provided free of charge as an added benefit and users find inventive ways to use this facility to communicate and enhance their block or estate community.
Our management fee includes:
- Day to day management and liaison with flat owners.
- Preparation of service charge budgets and financial forecasts.
- Collection and accounting for ground rent and service charges.
- Regular property inspections.
- Arranging minor repairs as necessary.
- Managing contracts for fire alarm systems, entryphone/videoentry, cleaning, gardening, boilers and lifts.
- Dealing with assignments and notices.
- Dealing with arrears.
- Looking into insurance, handling claims, rebuilding cost calculations.
- Assessments and reviews for health and safety and fire risk.
- Maintaining and monitoring a rolling five year planned maintenance schedule
In addition, we also:
- Carry out statutory Section 20 Consultation procedures for all major works.
- Our inhouse Building Surveyor supplies project and contract management on major works.
- Provide information to prospective purchasers.
- Deal with breaches of lease terms.
- Deal with requests for alterations and permissions for underlettings.
- Deal with disputes between neighbours.
- Attend court and tribunal proceedings.